Cheesy Pickup Lines
Worse Than Spoiled Limburger
heesy pickup lines are for entertainment purposes only, and by that we mean for you to crack up your male friends when you're joking around together. Don't actually use lines like this unless you have a thick skin and are prepared to handle a lot of rejection.
Getting her to laugh is not a bad thing, of course, but we highly recommend avoiding the lines below if you're truly interested in a particular girl you're trying to meet.
In fact, any of these cheesy pickup lines smells worse than the fabled Limburger dairy product that could drop a skunk at 20 yards.
- Is your dad in jail? Because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes!
- It's not my fault I fell in love, you're the one who tripped me!
- You look like a woman who has an expensive perfume named after her. It has to be called (pause) Incomparable.
- You must work for the FBI -- Fabulous, Beautiful, and Intriguing.
- I'm new here in town and I keep getting lost ... in your eyes.
- If I had a nickel for every beautiful woman I've ever met, I'd finally have (pause) a nickel.
- Oh, my God! Where are your wings? (What wings?) I know an angel when I see one!
- If you stood in front of a mirror and held up eleven roses, you would see twelve of the most beautiful things in the world.
- If you were a burger at McDonalds, you'd be named McGorgeous.
- If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.
You can impress her with your good sense of humor in far better ways. Check out the content in our Flirting Tips For Guys section. It will be far more helpful than any collection of
cheesy pickup lines.