Some Sweet Pick Up Lines
To Get You Started
ou might know that sweet pick up lines are highly over-rated, but everyone needs something to break the ice. However, even the sweetest ones scream cliché! ... and are ultimately ineffective.
You could do a lot worse than these lines but if you do get a lot of TLC from her after using them, it will be despite using the line and not because of it.
Sweet pick up lines won't do the trick because she's heard them all. And the fact that you try them will tell her that you're not the most original guy around ... and women simply aren't excited by "also-rans" on the playing field.
Avoid lines like these ones, for example:
- I'd say that I'm in love with you, but you'd think I'm trying to pull a fast one.
- What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
- I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.
- You're the reason men fall in love.
- You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad.
- If beauty was a drop of water, then you'd be the ocean.
- Pick up a pack of sugar and hand it to her while saying, "Here, you dropped your name tag."
Instead, you need to understand what she's looking for when she's trolling for a man. Knowing how to talk to a woman is a critically important skill, and it's more important than the actual words you use.
And so canned sweet pick up lines should be avoided at all costs. We suggest taking a look at our Flirting Tips For Men page right now. In particular you'll find our flirting lines to be far more helpful than what you're trying now.