Corny Pick Up Lines
To Be Avoided
orny pick up lines are a staple of comedies and jokes, but you don't actually want to use them on women. After all, most corny pickup lines will simply fall flat unless you're an expert comedian, and even then you're better off using other approaches to make a good first impression.
Having said that, we list a few below that should be good for a few laughs at home with your friends...
It would be hard to go much lower than these corny pickup lines, unless of course you've heard others that are even worse:
- Are you lost, ma'am? Because heaven's a long way from here.
- If you were a tear in my eye, I wouldn't cry for fear of losing you.
- Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
- If beauty were sunlight, you'd shine from a million light-years away.
- Good evening. May a thorn sit down amongst the roses?
- I feel like Richard Gere when I'm standing next to you, the Pretty Woman.
- You're so sweet, you put Hershey's out of business.
- Is your father a terrorist, because you are no less than a bomb!
- Tell me something, girl. Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?
- Hey baby, you must be a sweater, because you got me feeling warm all over!
So rather than rely on scripted corny pick up lines nonsense she's heard 1,000 times before, why not talk to her in a way that interests and excites her? We have some strategies in our Flirting Tips For Guys section that you'll find far more interesting than any series of corny pick up lines.