hese worst pick up lines qualify not only as bad pick up lines, but also as some of the worst possible lines that someone might be crazy enough to actually try.
In the hope that we'll save you from having a drink dumped on your head (or worse), avoid these true stinkers for the following reasons.
Worst pick up lines revealed ...
There might be a 2% chance she'll laugh at this one. The other 98% of the time, you're likely to be getting acquainted with her very protective friends or even security.
“… serving the ball into her court this way will result in her leaving the field of play …”
Unless you're lucky enough to be extremely good looking or famous, women do not like to be the ones who take the risks in starting a conversation. Serving the ball into her court this way will result in her leaving the field of play, either literally or figuratively.
In a noisy venue, there's little chance she's going to hear this line clearly. Come to think of it, she'll be turned off even in a quiet venue with this bad pick up line.
Another one that's going to ensure the bouncers or other security staff will be getting to know you in the next few minutes, especially if you really are carrying something like looks like a pin in your hand. Definitely one of the worst pick up lines, for sure.
Telling a woman you "want" her immediately is always a bad move. When you're over-eager, she'll be repulsed and will instantly begin thinking that she's out of your league (which she probably is if you use this line).
“… yes, they're sexual creatures, but they don't like to be obvious about it …”
In this case, you're making a direct reference to her body and you're too eager to get physical. Women aren't interested in such aggressive come-ons. Yes, they're sexual creatures, but they don't like to be obvious about it.
Another not-so-subtle sexual reference which she'll pick up immediately no matter how cute you think this line might sound.
If she's not particularly attractive you've just made yourself an enemy no matter how much you made this seem like "just a joke". Even if she really is a stunner, you'll still be getting the cold shoulder as there are far better ways to catch the true beauties off guard than this lame pickup line.
And so those are the worst pick up lines we've seen which aren't funny and yet someone might plausibly try to use to impress or amuse a prospective female partner.
But here's the thing ...
“… they all fail to one degree or another because they're dreary formulas …”
To genuinely improve your chances of meeting girls and getting to know them much better, take a good look around the
Copyright © 2002 - 2009 The Confident Male - Winning With Women - All Rights Reserved